HOW TO PLAY
Looking to play Golden Wealth Baccarat for real money? To do so, you just need to learn the basic baccarat rules. The good part is that these are pretty simple.
To win at baccarat, the hand you bet on should be as close to a total of 9 as possible. There are two main bets in baccarat – Banker and Player. The former comes with a 5% commission, meaning it pays slightly less than the Player. However, it does occur more often than the Player, which makes it the best baccarat bet.
Moreover, if you’re in the mood for riskier bets, Golden Wealth Baccarat has three:
- Banker Pair (BP)
- Player Pair (PP)
The pairs pay if the two cards drawn for either of the hand are of the same value.
Here are the card values in Golden Wealth Baccarat:
- 2 through 9 – keep their pip value
- 10, A, J, Q, K – have value 0
Here’s also an example. When the dealer calls the bets closed, he or she places two cards on each position. Therefore, the Banker has two face-up cards, as well as the Player.
Let’s say you bet on the Banker, as it pays more often. The Banker hand receives a 9 and a K, making your total a 9 – an automatic winner. It doesn’t matter what the Player gets in this case unless you also placed the Tie side bet. After that, the 5% commission rule applies and you’re paid 0.95:1.
Here is how the Golden variant is different from other similar card games.
Namely, the Asian multiplier live baccarat offers a litany of multipliers from 2x up to a whopping 512x. To get the latter payout, you must fathom more than one multiplied card, though. This is what a round of this advanced baccarat looks like.
- As the player, decide whether you want to bet on the layer or the Banker. Additionally, you make place stakes on the Tie, Player Pair, and Banker Pair. Each player has a 20% Golden Fee on their total bet, as displayed in the magical UI. The fee has to be applied so as to ensure mesmerising payouts at the end of each round.
- When the betting time is over, the Golden Round commences. The RNG system generates 5 Golden Cards and exhibits them in the bottom part of the screen. So, 5 out of 52 cards from the deck will be “golden”.
- Additionally, random multipliers are applied to the cards, ranging from 2x to 8x. Importantly, it is possible for one player to win multiple Golden Cards. Ideally, you may end up with as much as 512x in multippliers if you win 4 Golden Cards.
- Next up, if you win the Tie and pair it up with the multipliers, Golden Wealth Baccarat rewards 262,144x in multipliers. Eventually, the max jackpot is capped at €500,000.