Casino Chick is an easy-going girl who wants to help out a fellow female player finding her feet in an ever-evolving gambling industry which prioritises the male population. She wants to make your online gaming experience as fun and exciting as possible but she’s also legally obliged to lay out some dried out material and text in form of Terms and Conditions under CasinoChick.com website is used.
- CasinoChick.com is further referred to as ‘Website’.
- Use of words such as ‘She’, ‘Her’, ‘We’, ‘Our’ and ‘Us’ refers to CasinoChick.com.
- Use of words ‘You’ or ‘Yours’ refers to individuals accessing the Website.
- By browsing through the Website and using the services at CasinoChick.com, You automatically agree to the Website’s Terms and Conditions.
- CasinoChick.com is an independent online gambling information platform. Content published on the Website is for informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be treated as legal advice.
- CasinoChick.com is not an online gambling or mobile gambling operator nor does it offer real money gambling service. Hence the Website will never process any financial transactions related to online betting on wagering.
- CasinoChick.com provides external links to other websites in an effort to provide its users with additional information and resources on online gaming market but holds no control over material found on them and is in no way responsible for the content available at those sources.
- CasinoChick.com does not accept any liability for Your actions which could have been influenced by information found on and provided by the Website. This includes any information You receive through email or newsletters.
- The Website is not responsible for any damage, losses, claims, costs, expenses, fees and liabilities which may come as a result of the use of materials found on CasinoChick.com.
- You accept the risk of using information and/or links found at CasinoChick.com. Gambling and online gambling are risk-based activities and You are advised to set Your limits and gamble responsibly at all times. For more information read our Responsible Gambling page.
- Information provided by the Website should be treated “as is” and “as available” and CasinoChick.com does not offer guarantees for its accuracy. You are advised to take time to read with care and validate all information available before making any decision.
- The Website reserves the right to make changes to any information found on CasinoChick.com and is not obliged to inform its users and visitors of any possible changes.
- You agree to use CasinoChick.com in accordance with all relevant laws and regulation in Your country of residence. You will take full responsibility to discover whether online gambling is legally allowed in your country of residence.
- Any content submitted to CasinoChick.com in emails and comments will become the intellectual property of the Website and CasinoChick.com will have full right to reproduce, edit, translate, publish and distribute it without paying any royalties or giving credits.
- CasinoChick.com reserves the right to delete any content updated by the user that is deemed offensive and discriminatory or in violation with any international law.
- All content published on CasinoChick.com is copyrighted. Unlawful use, distribution or duplication of the Website’s content will be regarded as a violation of copyright and/trademark laws, and the violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- CasinoChick.com can make updates to Terms and Conditions without prior notice to its users and visitors. By continuing to use CasinoChick.com You automatically accept the new Terms and Conditions.
- Should You notice any incorrect information published and shared on/by CasinoChick.com, do not hesitate to contact the backroom by sending an email through our Contact Page.